All School Community Councils operate within the guidelines of the Lloydminster Catholic School Division, with special reference to the School Community Council regulations from the Ministry of Education. All School Community Council constitutions will be submitted to the Director of Education for approval.
The School Community Council have replaced all Parent Associations and Local School Board Associations in efforts to further the learning of our students. For more information, refer to AP111 (linked to PDF AP11) entitled, “School Community Councils” and the Ministry of Education website. http://www.education.gov.sk.ca/
SK Ministry of Education Documents
- A Handbook for School Community Councils and Principals
- School Community Councils Evaluation: Executive Summary (2011)
- School Community Councils Evaluation: Findings (2011)
- LCSD - Individualized Report on School Community Councils – June 2011 Survey Results
LCSD: SCC Documents
- LCSD - SCC Constitution (Coming Soon)
- LCSD - Working With SCC School Presentation Template
- SCC Action Plan Template
- Why Join a School Community Council?