École St. Thomas Calendar
School Information In Brief
- Lloydminster's single track Kindergarten to Grade 7 French Immersion school
- Kindergarten Plus+ (Full Day: 3 days a week)
- French Immersion programming follows the Saskatchewan curriculum.
- Entry points for students new to the programs are Kindergarten and Grade 1. Parental requests for other entry points may be allowed after full consultation at the school level.
- Special Education programming in English and French with Educational Assistant help and Speech Language support
- Enhanced educational technologies (wifi, Smart Technologies and video-conferencing)
- Band program - Grade 5, 6 and 7
- A full Religious Education program is offered at all levels.
- Canadian Parents for French (CPF) provide positive support and program enhancement at the school.
- School Community Council provides help and support to the school in all aspects of program enhancement.
- After School Program available - Hours of operation: 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm on early dismissals. This program operates only on days children are scheduled to be in school.