Mother Teresa Early Childhood Education Center
Fall 2014 Programs
All of the programs listed below will be available at Mother Teresa Early Childhood Education Center in September of 2015. After completion of Kindergarten, the student will attend the LCSD elementary school of their choice or within the transportation boundaries.
School Information in Brief
Full Time Kindergarten
- Full Day: 5 days a week
- Program available city-wide to all LCSD families with children turning 5 before January 1, 2015.
- This program is designed to allow students to meet and exceed our learning outcomes for Kindergarten and develop more advanced literacy and numeracy skills.
- Students in Kindergarten will have more time to develop their reading readiness skills.
- The program will allow children to discover and learn through both play and structured activities.
- Speech and Language support.
- A full Religious Education program
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) programming.
- Pre-Register Here
- Lloydminster Catholic School Division's Pre-Kindergarten Program provides three and four year old children the opportunity to enhance their skills by attending a structured in-school program for 2 hours / 4 days a week. The program focuses on structured play activity helping the children to learn through exploration.
- Throughout the daily sessions, the children will engage in activities that will increase their faith, social, physical, and academic development.
- Pre-Kindergarten spots may be limited. Please consider the entry criteria to be considered for the program prior to registration.
- Pre-Register Here
- Bussing to Mother Teresa Early Childhood Education Center will be provided city-wide on regular current bus routes.
- For special Requests call (780) 808-8585
- Please view the Eligibility Maps
After School Program
- The After School Program is available to Kindergarten students
- Hours of operation: 2:55 pm - 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 1:55 pm to 5:30 pm on early dismissals.
- See more on After School Program