Holy Rosary High School
School Information In Brief
- Strong commitment to students in a caring Catholic environment
- Diverse academic program for students in grades 8 to 12
- Offers a full French Immersion program at all grade levels
- Wide variety of programs including a broad course offering in the Practical and Applied Arts
- All students participate in a teacher advisory program.
- Christian Ethics program at each grade level including a community service component
- Strong extra-curricular program in athletics, music, drama, student leadership, and SADD
- Provides programming in Special Education with modified and alternate courses
- Band program offered at all grade levels including Jazz studies
- School Community Council provides help and support to the school in all aspects of program enhancement.
- Programs include Commercial Cooking 20/30, Practical & Applied Arts Survey Courses, Communication Production Technology 30, Graphic Arts 20/30 and Construction 20/30.
- Excellent student support services in place
- Pre-Register Here